BREAKING: Covid-19 in Thailand today, Thursday; 17,669 new cases, 165 new deaths.
982 new cases in Chonburi, 228 in Banglamung.
Latest Thailand News, from Fabulous 103 in Pattaya (29 July 2021)
– Panic shopping begins in local supermarkets
– Financial aid refused for Chonburi residents
– Thai PM predicts virus easing ‘in 4-6 weeks’
– Restrictions & curfew to be reviewed in 2 weeks
– 15 million doses of vaccines administered, reports CCSA
– U.S to donate 2.5 Million vaccine doses to Thailand
– Switzerland donates 300 million bahts worth of medical equipment
– Thailand’s DLT to allow driving with expired licenses until September 30
– Thailand sends Covid patients home on trains as virus cases and deaths mount in the capital
– Department of National Parks officially withdraws order to close Koh Samet & Parks
– Postal services suspended to some provinces following outbreaks at sorting centers
LIKE & SUBSCRIBE to our Youtube Channel for more of the latest daily news updates & more video’s direct from Pattaya City. CLICK https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqqv5O_uGcm-BdVXfgrZyWg?sub_confirmation=1
All this and more of the latest local & national news headlines from Thailand, brought to you daily by Fabulous 103fm & www.alwayspattaya.com